International Health Insurance for Travelers
Look no further for a travel medical product designed to help protect you and your family members 24/7 while traveling internationally. The SelectedChoice Medical Travel Plan will provide travelers with a package of valuable insurance coverages and service products.
For trips from 10 days up to 12 months, the SelectedChoice Medical Travel Plan meets the insurance needs of leisure, business, and student travel. Whether visiting family, traveling on a business assignment, or spending a semester abroad, use the SelectedChoice Medical Travel Plan to protect you and provide valuable 24/7 service features.
Overview - SelectedChoice Medical Travel Plan
Our SelectedChoice Medical Travel Plan Inbound is for Non-U.S. citizens traveling to the United States. Click here for more details and a quote
Our SelectedChoice Medical Travel Plan Abroad is for United States citizens traveling outside the United States. Click here for more details and a quote
Both of these important short-term plans offer up to $1 million in health coverage, plus accident protection, emergency dental care, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and a number of emergency services and valuable assistance services.
What's more, this coverage is surprisingly affordable and it's easy to obtain. You can apply online today and your coverage can begin as soon as tomorrow and last from 10 days (minimum coverage period) until 12 months (maximum coverage period).
You are eligible to receive benefits of up to $1,000,000 with a lifetime maximum of $1,000,000 for a covered accident or illness. Your insured spouse and/or dependent child(ren) are eligible to receive benefits of up to $1,000,000 with a lifetime maximum payment of $1,000,000.
24-hour Worldwide Assistance
Another buy kamagra online added benefit of the SelectedChoice Medical Travel Plan is our 24-hour worldwide assistance that provides you with access to pre-trip planning, emergency cash, legal referral, replacement of lost travel documents, and translation or interpreter services.
Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation
Benefits buy generic propecia online of up to $1,000,000 are payable for a covered injury or illness that results in a medically necessary emergency medical evacuation or repatriation.
Emergency Medical Reunion
If emergency medical attention is required as a result of a covered injury or illness, and it is necessary for You to have an emergency medical evacuation or repatriation, You are eligible to receive benefits of up to $25,000 for a family member or friend of Your choice to be with You at Your side while hospitalized.
Return of Mortal Remains
In the event of death, a benefit of up to $25,000 is payable for covered expenses deemed reasonable and customary to return your remains to your Home Country. The covered expenses include, but are not limited to, expenses for embalming or cremation, a minimally necessary container that is appropriate for transportation, shipping costs, and the necessary government authorizations.
Home Country Coverage (Incidental Trips to the Home Country)
The Plan provides coverage for return trips to Your Home Country, with a length of stay of up to 60 days. If, during one of the trips home, You suffer an injury or illness, You are eligible to receive benefits of up to $50,000 for covered expenses.
Home Country Extension of Benefits
The Plan provides benefits of up to $5,000 for expenses incurred for a covered injury or illness in your Home Country which was first diagnosed and treated outside of your Home Country.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment
You are eligible to receive benefits of up to $25,000 in the event of an accidental death or dismemberment.
Why Should I Purchase a SelectedChoice Medical Travel Plan?
Here are 10 Reasons Why the SelectedChoice Medical Travel Plan Can Be the Right Choice For You...
1. Accident and Sickness Coverage: You can choose your accident & sickness medical maximum from four choices with a lifetime maximum buy priligy of $1,000,000.
2. Trip Interruption: You receive a trip interruption benefit of up to clomid online $5,000.
3. Up levitra online to $50,000 for covered injury or illness: You receive benefits of up to $50,000 for covered injury or illness during an incidental trip or visit back to your home country.
4. Continuing treatment of covered injuries or illnesses: You receive benefits of up to $5,000 for continuing treatment of covered injuries or illnesses first treated outside your home country.
5. 24-hour worldwide assistance: You have access to services for pre-trip planning, emergency cash assistance, legal assistance, translation and interpreter services and assistance with lost travel documents.
6. Coverage is Guaranteed Issue: You don't have to answer any health questions or take a medical exam when applying for coverage.
7. Spouse and Dependent Coverage: Your spouse and dependents are eligible for the same maximum benefits you choose.
8. Comprehensive and affordable rates.
9. Track your claim status online: You have online access to track your claim status through the plan administrator's online program, MediWeb at www.cbpiservice.com.
10. Feel secure: You and your family will have peace of mind knowing that you have the insurance protection you need while away from home.
US Citizen/Residents Traveling outside the US Click here to Enroll!